Anyone see Caicedo against Barca?

Cobwebcat said:
Surely to god we should be thinking bigger than this now. Cakedo? No ta.

So who would you have for fourth choice striker rather than one of the better strikers in La Liga this season? Samuel Eto'o?

LoveCity said:
Cobwebcat said:
Surely to god we should be thinking bigger than this now. Cakedo? No ta.

So who would you have for fourth choice striker rather than one of the better strikers in La Liga this season? Samuel Eto'o?
Lukaku

I liked the big guy he had a streak of games where he scored each time and knocked defenders off like they were kids i would prefer him to joe but all that shit about dzeko fuck off we wouldnt be in the fa cup without the lad so lay off fickle idiots

He has always been alright, had a nightmare at Lisbon when we loaned him out which might have put people off but he was ok for us at a very young age, and has looked quite promising in la liga. Could definitely do the job we pay Jo to do at the moment and do it a lot better !

Lukaku has far more upside but 20m+ for a 17yo is a gamble and Caicedo wouldn't cost a transfer fee.

If we did sign Lukaku I could see us loaning him out anyway.

HES A BETTER OPTION VEN JO EVER HAS BEEN, PLUS HE WON ME £100 AGAINST HULL ON BOXING DAY A WHILE BACK

this shit gets posted every fuckin week,don't give a fuck whether he's better than Jo,Dzeko,Balotelli,Tevez,Silva etc you know he won't be coming back,the lad couldn't control a hard on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.