Anyone want some free money?

Manchester_lalala

Bet 365 put on a football special every once in a while, always guarentees you money, can't lose. Go on the bet 365 website and you will see the offer so you get a better understanding of it. I've copied and pasted this from another site, thought some of you could do with a little crimbo bonus, even if it is only 20 quid!

Right, this won't likely be the absolutely maximised option for this but it guarantees more than £20, whatever the outcome:

£50 on Arsenal before kick off @ 29/20 on Bet365.

£30 on the draw before kick off @ 3.45 (just shy of 5/2) on Betfair.

£50 on Chelsea as soon as it begins, on Bet365 (current price = 21/10).

As the odds stand, this returns a profit of £42.50 if Arsenal win, £23.50 if it's a draw and £25 if Chelsea win.

Good enough for me not to drill down. Good luck and happy festive period to all...

So u are going to put £130 on bets? Arsenal win the total u get back is £122.50 that's a £7.50 loss straight away. Draw returns £105 that's a £25 loss and Chelsea win returns £155 that's a profit of £25. Don't know how you have worked these out but Chelsea win is only way you'll make a profit.

The cookie monster said:
everythingchangesbutblue said:
am i missin somethin here
Well you certainly can't make a guaranteed £20 going off them three bets he's put up
You'd be over £25 out of pocket if it was a draw

I saw that as well.
Maybe he's got Pellegrini as a bookies clerk.

Yeah you are missing something haha, that's why I told you to go on bet 365 to get a better of understanding of it. You get the 50 quid back from placing it on a draw while in play, because the offer is if you put 50 quid on before the game, you get a 50 quid free in play bet. If the in play bet loses you get it refunded! Should of explained it better but I couldn't be arsed, until I realised you lot was giving me stick. If you go on the bet 365 website it will tell you the offer so you will get what I mean.

There's shit loads of ways of fiddling it. You could do it so you win 50 quid profit on an arsenal win, 40 profit on a draw and 10 profit for a Chelsea win.

Manchester_lalala said:
Yeah you are missing something haha, that's why I told you to go on bet 365 to get a better of understanding of it. You get the 50 quid back from placing it on a draw while in play, because the offer is if you put 50 quid on before the game, you get a 50 quid free in play bet. If the in play bet loses you get it refunded! Should of explained it better but I couldn't be arsed, until I realised you lot was giving me stick. If you go on the bet 365 website it will tell you the offer so you will get what I mean.

There's shit loads of ways of fiddling it. You could do it so you win 50 quid profit on an arsenal win, 40 profit on a draw and 10 profit for a Chelsea win.

Do you get the £50 free bet as a credit to your betting account which you can't actually withdraw? Thats how Paddy Powers cash back specials work.

Pelly Greeny said:
Manchester_lalala said:

Do you get the £50 free bet as a credit to your betting account which you can't actually withdraw? Thats how Paddy Powers cash back specials work.

Who knows. I have just tried to decipher their T&C's but haven't got a Scooby. This is the hardest free money I have ever had to work for.

I can't be arsed looking at the offer but I'll guarentee they won't be advising and promoting an arb.

It seems like a free bet offer which I suppose could be used in theory to create a small arb if you covered the third option elsewhere. Too much fucking about for minimal reward for me. But good luck if you can be bothered.

Be aware though that free bets are never returnable as a stake. For example if you backed something at Evens with a free £50 bet and it won. You would in effect have just turned the £50 free bet into real money and not actually won anything on top.

Pelly Greeny said:
Manchester_lalala said:

Nope, I've done it loads of times mate. Gets refunded to your account in 'real' money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.