Anyone want to buy my season ticket?

mancityscot

my position is this. i am due to begin university in dundee in september. 70 miles north of edinburgh roughly and i just dont feel i would be able to use it as often and simply cant justify the cost this year. so basically i am proposing that i sell it for this year to someone. it will be under my name, and i would like to get it back next year. but i just dont want to lose it for ever after having the ST for one year. when i hopefully get some money next year i will buy it for myself.

so if anyone is interested, its a 18-21, gold season ticket, in 116 row H seat 435. if anyone interested could pm. it would be greatly appreciated. i'll try and find the odd ticket off bluemoon for matches next season

cheers

edit: its £335

Edit: its been sold

mancityscot said:
my position is this. i am due to begin university in dundee in september. 70 miles north of edinburgh roughly and i just dont feel i would be able to use it as often and simply cant justify the cost this year. so basically i am proposing that i sell it for this year to someone. it will be under my name, and i would like to get it back next year. but i just dont want to lose it for ever after having the ST for one year. when i hopefully get some money next year i will buy it for myself.

so if anyone is interested, its a 18-21, gold season ticket, in 116 row H seat 435. if anyone interested could pm. it would be greatly appreciated. i'll try and find the odd ticket off bluemoon for matches next season

cheers

matters not to me but revealing how many points are on it may make it more desirable.

de niro said:
mancityscot said:

cheers

matters not to me but revealing how many points are on it may make it more desirable.

1580. not many i'm afraid

mancityscot said:
de niro said:
mancityscot said:

cheers

1580. not many i'm afraid

go platinum (25 quid each) build it up for you :)

mancityscot said:

cheers

<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:18 pm --<br /><br />Pm me or phone 07831858379

PM'd you earlier - think I have done twice so my apologies<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:51 pm --<br /><br />Sorry - this was meant for bluerose (forgot to include the quote) in the post

carlosespana said:
mancityscot said:

cheers

-- Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:18 pm --

Pm me or phone 07831858379

Just pm'd you - my eldest son would be very interested

Hi there, i am sending this on behalf of my dad who has no idea how to use a computer so i said i would help him.

Anyway my dad has always bought 2 season tickets and sold one to his friend however this year his friend is unable to go so is wondering if anyone would want to buy the ticket off him at the cost he paid for it.

my dad is from the shrewsbury area and said it would be great if it could be someone from that area then they could drive up together in the same car and he would collect them on his way, so if they lived in the shropshire /cheshire area would be perfect but obviously not essential

the ticket is for colin bell stand level 2 block 230 (fab seats apparantly although means nothing to me lol!)

Dad also has loads of points as been a season ticket holder for the last 50 years so are guaranteed tickets for champion league matches

ticket cost £670

any questions please pm many thanks

TICKET NOW SOLD !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.