anyone want to talk football

fathellensbellend

just a few observations from last night.

i personally couldnt understand why zab was right mid, when we have swp available, surely he can offer so much more going forward.

also when swp came on the obvious choice to be replaced was zab, and although ireland was not having his best game, he can produce "that pass" and he would surely have flourished with having the runners of swp and bellamy to aim for.

the insistence of worrying about the opposition has opposed to using our abilities is by far my biggest frustration with mancini.

fathellensbellend said:

i personally couldnt understand why zab was right mid, when we have swp available, surely he can offer so much more going forward.

also when swp came on the obvious choice to be replaced was zab, and although ireland was not having his best game, he can produce "that pass" and he would surely have flourished with having the runners of swp and bellamy to aim for.

the insistence of worrying about the opposition has opposed to using our abilities is by far my biggest frustration with mancini.

i totally agree with all your points.

fathellensbellend said:

we shouldnt be worrying about the opposition...we should be making them worry about us.

Didsbury Dave said:
fathellensbellend said:

i totally agree with all your points.

Me too...

I could only catch the second half on the interweb over here, and I spent the whole time trying to figure out who was playing where. I was scratching my head when I heard the names Kompany, Lescott, Bridge, Richards, Onuoha and Zaby. I couldn't for the life of me understand how they were all on the pitch at the same time, not to mention Barry. Add Given to that lot and we have eight defensive players. How did we expect to win?

samharris said:
fathellensbellend said:

we shouldnt be worrying about the opposition...we should be making them worry about us.

Yup 100% agree

With the attacking talent we have we should be attacking the opposition so, so much more.

fathellensbellend said:

Agree with the last two points. I suppose he selected mad Pab for his more defensive abilities. To be fair Zabaleta didnt do bad, SWP started brightly after his introduction but soon fizzled out, too soon for my liking. Unless I missed a moment of brilliance around the time they scored from that bloody throw, he doesnt warrant a place on the field for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.