Anyone wanting a laugh? My team, Celtic supposed to be in for Gabriel Jesus!

They were bidding on a signed Gabby shirt mate :-)) that’s all they could afford where he is concerned :-)

I know. I nearly choked trying to stifle a laugh when I read it. It’s bad enough pricks sitting at home in their pants pulling stuff out of their arse on guys we have never heard of, but him?

As you said, a signed shirt more like. Sometimes I wish I could track these ****s down. I would have a wee word in their ear. Or two, probably four.

I know. I nearly choked trying to stifle a laugh when I read it. It’s bad enough pricks sitting at home in their pants pulling stuff out of their arse on guys we have never heard of, but him?

As you said, a signed shirt more like. Sometimes I wish I could track these ****s down. I would have a wee word in their ear. Or two, probably four.
As long as your lot put that slippy scouse **** Gerrard in his place, Celtic will have my vote ...

I know transfer windows are piled high with shite rumours, but for me, this one tops the Fucking lot.

I mean, he is probably on more money per week than eight of our top players combined.

If someone is just trying to do my bastard head in they have succeeded. Big time.

I suspect the money he is on isn't the main reason he won't be joining Celtic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.