Anyone's season card not working today?

colin's bell helmet

In the cup scheme....ticket paid for but card not working when I got to the turnstile!...steward put it through his card reader and it says ticket purchased. Anyone else had any issues? I did get a strange email yesterday thanking me for my purchase.....with my same seat number underneath saying returned!....very odd, someone/something has fucked up...especially if they have sold the tickets that have been paid for to other people!

In the cup scheme....ticket paid for but card not working when I got to the turnstile!...steward put it through his card reader and it says ticket purchased. Anyone else had any issues? I did get a strange email yesterday thanking me for my purchase.....with my same seat number underneath saying returned!....very odd, someone/something has fucked up...especially if they have sold the tickets that have been paid for to other people!

Sounds strange mate. Not quite the same thing but I upgraded my Dad's season card for the Everton game as he couldn't make it and so my mate could use the ticket. I was slightly ahead of him going through the turnstiles and when I looked back the other card wouldn't work. As I'd booked it for him I wanted to go back out to speak to the stewards to sort it out but they told me if I went out I'd have to stay out as there's no readmissions... so they had to call a supervisor over to shout through the bars to me! He spoke to the ticket office who confirmed the ticket was valid but it still wouldn't work at the turnstiles so they had to swipe him through.

It all got sorted but was a pain in the arse and shouldn't have happened! Not sure what's going on at the ticket office at the moment.

Sometimes the cards start to fail, mine did last year and I got a new one sent out with a warning that I would have to pay £5 if I asked for another replacement (the cheeky gits).

I got a text yesterday but missed it. It said print tickets. Saw it on the way and turned back. Watched it on line.
Should've gone to the ticket office and asked them to print them for you, mind you you didn't miss much as you saw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.