Apache: Carlos Tevez Story

I do wonder why Tevez gets less of a bad rap than Touré did.

I mean yeah he worked really hard on the pitch, and he was passionate, both of which always skews opinions positively. But he also fucked off for 6 months to play golf whilst we were in the midst of our first ever PL title challenge. Which in my opinion is far worse than what Touré did to sour things.

And I'm saying this as someone who doesn't actually dislike either of these players for what they did. But I don't appreciate how a player like Touré gets called left and right after everything he's done so I thought it was worth pointing out this hypocrisy.

As for this documentary, I'm sure it'll be exciting. I'll be sure to give it a watch.

I mean yeah he worked really hard on the pitch, and he was passionate, both of which always skews opinions positively. But he also fucked off for 6 months to play golf whilst we were in the midst of our first ever PL title challenge. Which in my opinion is far worse than what Touré did to sour things.

And I'm saying this as someone who doesn't actually dislike either of these players for what they did. But I don't appreciate how a player like Touré gets called left and right after everything he's done so I thought it was worth pointing out this hypocrisy.

As for this documentary, I'm sure it'll be exciting. I'll be sure to give it a watch.

And in 2010/11, whilst our top scorer and pushing for our first champions league place, handed in a transfer request.

With permission from the big fella.

Finished it yesterday.
It concludes as he makes his debut for Boca at the age of 16.

Definitely worth a few hours of any blues time - to say he came from a rough area isn't even close.
Fuerto Apache makes Bridge Hall (sorry Mr Foden) look like Bowden on a summers day.

Easy to see how he is viewed as a real hero by his compatriots in a similar fashion to how the good people of Huyton must view Joey Barton, I guess.
The young boy who plays him is very endearing and he is portrayed as a very loving and caring person who always looked after his family with an unbelievable
appetite for football.

It's a hit for me - 7.5 / 10 .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.