Apathy about upcoming England games?

For me the people in charge have fucked up time & time again
Woy, Southgate, Fat Sam..............really? Yes men and one trick ponies.
I bet Gary fucking Neville coulda had it too if he so wanted.

Imagine playing in Peps team then turning up for Southgate !

England have some decent players but as usual the swill at the top fuck it up.

Also they had the chance to build the national stadium in the Midlands, making it accessible to all..... but no, it had to be in London.
Southgate done a good job at U21 level so it's actually good that he got promoted within the system. He knows a lot of the U21 players which is vital when it comes to those players moving up to the full international squad.

5-0 to Germany if that's the line up, then the kids confidence will be shattered by the mauling they'll get in the press.

Fuck me Jake Livermore and Harry Macguire!!
Germany will most likely win but it's not going to be 5-0.

Once England became a vehicle for promoting the latest Utd superstar it was the end for me , they're doing it now with Rashford , an above average player but no Beckham , Rooney, Robson.

I don't get the Loftus-Cheek inclusion at all. He's played 1100 minutes of PL football in his entire career, and has one goal and one assist. He's hardly been tearing it up for Palace this season either.

I don't get the Loftus-Cheek inclusion at all. He's played 1100 minutes of PL football in his entire career, and has one goal and one assist. He's hardly been tearing it up for Palace this season either.
Yet he's already better than Henderson and Livermore. I think Loftus-Cheek has looked good for Palace injury aside. I'd much rather him in there than the aforementioned two.

Couldn't give less of a fcuk if I tried about the result or the performance.
But love to take the p*ss on the match forum.
PS Fewer City players involved the better.

I could be wrong but I get the feeling Southgate is treating England like a club side with the youth teams being seen as the academy.

If you perform well for the u21's you have a chance of getting into the senior team as long as you are playing minutes in the Premier League.

I have a feeling also in regards to Tammy Abraham that The FA a concerned that Nigeria will and are probably tapping him up.

Once England became a vehicle for promoting the latest Utd superstar it was the end for me , they're doing it now with Rashford , an above average player but no Beckham , Rooney, Robson.

maybe a few years ago. i get he plays for united, but i dont agree with that- rashford is a good young player.

Southgate done a good job at U21 level so it's actually good that he got promoted within the system. He knows a lot of the U21 players which is vital when it comes to those players moving up to the full international squad.
Im happy that your happy with him mate
For myself I think its shit, we coulda got someone like Ranieri, a proven manager

maybe a few years ago. i get he plays for united, but i dont agree with that- rashford is a good young player.
A good young player yes & so is sterling , the difference in tone when they speak about than is staggering , it's about promoting the latest Utd star because they must be kept relevant & of course there's the money side of it all. I can't cheer a Utd player because he's wearing an England shirt while a City player is booed by small time England fans led by the media, while Rashford can do no wrong .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.