Apathy about upcoming England games?

Internationals lost their appeal for me when the likes of Richards, SWP, Glenn Johnstone etc had the world at their feet and as soon as Sven got to his first tournament out came the old guard same as it ever was

I am very likely one of the few on here who has time for England, however seeing who has dropped out of the squad for these two games and looking at who may come in I am not enthused at all.

Southgate must be pulling his hair out not being able to try out his best side against the likes of Germany and Brazil and seeing if a back three will work and whether or not Winks can partner Dier in front of it. Also more importantly, whether or not we can find a way of getting Kane scoring against top opposition.

He will inevitably go into the World Cup next year not knowing what his best team is because of this and will get utterly decimated by fans and media if we get beat in our first group game.

The problem with England - along with an outdated FA approach - is that there are so many conflicting interests which will always see it fail.

This for me also, i have not watched the recent matches and had no desire to find out the scores either. I think i had enough of it when it was clear we were cack but the media put us on a pedestal. The golden generation? the highly paid media whore generation mostly.

I really do find brand beckham shit and self serving to any means so that did not help having that gaping maw all over tv and papers with his vapid annoyingly dense wife. It all turned out his charity shit was all under pretense to get a knighthood which in turn helps brand beckham and help tax payments etc. That whole era was shit and England as a footy team is intrinsically affiliated with it to me. You can add Rooney to that shitlist to.

So now i just don't have the emotional connection or will to follow the national team.
The **** is still popping up with his shit alcohol, then the twat popped up in that King Arthur film recently. I nearly choked on my zoot when I saw his mush. Totally left field. :)
England football died for me after Euro 96.

I will be watching as its a Friday night game when I'm on the beer also I will be keeping my fingers crossed that walker and stones come through unscathed.

Hope a bird sh#ts in his gob again the cheating diving ****...
Let me know the outcome because I for one won't be watching...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.