Apathy about upcoming England games?

Every time we flop at a tournament the same boring debate comes up where they want to scrap our beloved festive season and replace it with a winter break, yet theyve got the chance to give all their players a week off this week but no wembley needs paying off so they arrange two friendlys nobody is arsed about.
Don't forget that every single fucking pundit and journalist will shoehorn 'grass roots' into every conversation.

Unless it's in a tournament in the summer when City are not playing I'm totally indifferent. I'd watch them more if they played the younger lads that have won something. Pele played at 17 in Sweden 58, throw are Phil in there. They are two sacred.....but if he played for the Scum his seat would be booked now.

I would be interested, if there were any sign of us having the semblance of a forward-looking plan as to how we want to play. The prospect of again being subject to snail-paced, dogshit football being orchestrated by such luminaries as Henderson and Livermore is too much to bear.

We played a friendly last night against the Dutch, so I read this morning. It was as attractive a proposition as me taking a header through my window ablaze.

Not interested in the National Team whatsoever. I seriously hope Brazil and Germany put us firmly in our place.
I also have NO interest whatsoever in the national team. The football they play is dire to say the least. The FA is an infested, corrupt organisation which doesn't help matters.

I hope Brazil and Germany dick us too as I can't stand the media bollocks at the start of every tournament saying that this is our year. Is t fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.