Apparent New Sponser Meaning 'United'

leachyboi

Manchester City fans are in for a shock over their new shirt sponsors for next season.

The Daily Mail says City fans might not be so impressed with the shirt sponsorship that their Middle Eastern owners have arranged with Abu Dhabi-based airline Etihad for next season when they find out that Etihad translates into English as .... United.

Im a seaon ticket holder at man city, i dont really care to be honest but...the papers will try and use it to stir things up.

What do you think?

leachyboi said:
Manchester City fans are in for a shock over their new shirt sponsors for next season.

The Daily Mail says City fans might not be so impressed with the shirt sponsorship that their Middle Eastern owners have arranged with Abu Dhabi-based airline Etihad for next season when they find out that Etihad translates into English as .... United.

What do you think?

I couldn't give less of a fuck.

leachyboi said:

Im a seaon ticket holder at man city, i dont really care to be honest but...the papers will try and use it to stir things up.

What do you think?

Oh by the way................................RAG TWAT!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.