Apparntley Kaka Isnt....

rastus

Playing that well at present, according to a mate of mine who follows Milan.
Out of position due to Ronaldinho's arrival. Personally think he will be happy to join us on condition he plays in his best position and Milan will be more than happy to sell with bekum joining and 100mil in their pockets.

lol thats what the rags would say if Ronaldo went to madrid "well hes crap now anyway"... they just dont wanna admit that they have been sold out by a player

I know that i am using a sterotype, but hopefully he will be up for games on a wet October night in Portsmouth. Hate players who will not battle for the shirt.

Apologies for the title, just a bit of attention seeking after a fantastic result today.

My point really is that I think the transfer will definately go through because of the reasons I stated.

Selbyblue said:
Chesley Sullenberger said:
I know that i am using a sterotype, but hopefully he will be up for games on a wet October night in Portsmouth. Hate players who will not battle for the shirt.

You still here.

Congrats on landing that plane safely on the Hudson River by the way.

"I`m not really here":-)

I watch the odd italian game and I agree Kaka hasn't looked as good as he usually does at times. I think it might be right to credit that to him being out of position.

GoForGlory said:
I watch the odd italian game and I agree Kaka hasn't looked as good as he usually does at times. I think it might be right to credit that to him being out of position.

True, last two seasons Kaka was absalutely genious in the midfield because he needs space to do he's work in. He's the kind of players that hate to be restricted in one place (free role). This season he's playing next to ronaldinho in the tree formation 4-2-3-1 he's restricted and can't move.

I think its much better to play him in the 4-3-"1"-2 formation as a playmaker. or play him forward as an SS. But playing him in a crowded midfield with another playmaker next to him is a mistake (he's talent would be wasted). Thats why he was compalining from the start of this season about the situation...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.