Apple iPhone and more

neel

Just concluded Apple event ...iPhone 11 launched in 3 models , an iPad , iwatch 5 , streaming service ...any of apple fan boys planning to upgrade or buy any of new stuff that came out today

Gone are the days when people ‘upgraded’ every time a new model came out. People are quite happy with what they have unless it breaks.

The average punter could be waking up to the big phone scam, as you say most people I know are a bit meh about the state of the mobile phone industry and the collective way they try to sell you a small enhancement for what is effectively a grand in most cases.

replaced my iphone 6 last year with iphone xr, so cant see me changing that again for a while, still got my ipad 2, though tbh using a pen and paper is quicker these days

They’ve run out of ideas. Going to skip this years model as well.

Could of at least returned the fingerprint scanner like the Galaxy S10 I believe. You don’t even see it.

Don’t like face id and inputting a pin is a hassle. Finger print reader was perfect.

Had the SE for years so gonna eventually decide between the XR or the new cheaper 11 after watching some reviews.

Much prefer IOS to Android.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.