Apple iPhone and more

All of those phones are pretty much the same as the last iteration with more power and camera tweaks.

I'm hoping that Huawei will give some kind of discount since the Mate Pro 30 most likely won't have Google Services pre-loaded, but its REALLY SIMPLE to just download and do it yourself. The Pixel 4 might be one to take a look at as well.

If you have to get an Apple, save your money and get the XS or XR.
The 11 is £50 cheaper than the XR was.

People who fought wars and shit don’t appreciate the psychological pressures of modern life. Let them face the dilemma of whether or not to queue for an iPhone 11 and then tell me life was hard back in the day.

The optical zoom will be really good with those cameras, it won't be up to p30 pro levels but it will really change things for iPhone users IMO. Night mode is also a huge add, on my Pixel 3 it literally changes your ability to get good pictures in low light although we'll have to wait for someone to do a camera test to see how good it is.

Dolby Atmos has been on Android phones for a couple years now but i don't think anyone else has had Dolby Vision, that will be interesting, although i don't know how much you'll be able to make out on a small screen.

why would one switch from android to apple? dont get it. you are throwing your money away on apple products. The phones are just too pricey!

Dont get me wrong, apple do make brilliant items. Take the Macbook for example. Brilliant laptops! But the phones..... wouldnt recommend it.
Apple watch and air pods integrate pefectly with iphone ....I have mac , iwatch, iphone ands airpods which work seamlessly.

Yeah I’ll get the 11 pro and watch 5 I think.

Both of mine are a couple of years old. The watch in particular has been a game changer health wise.

Which watch you got? thinking of getting the series 3 but still contemplating if its worth the money

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.