Apple Music

mrbelfry

anyone using Apple music? What do you think of it? Taken me all morning to work out where all my songs went but now I'm getting used to it it seems to work ok

anyone using Apple music? What do you think of it? Taken me all morning to work out where all my songs went but now I'm getting used to it it seems to work ok
I ove it, been using it since I've updated my phone/iPad. All of your purchased music should still be in your "my music" section. You can also add albums to your my music section if you're missing anything.

Found my music eventually - I only had one album downloaded on my phone and had been streaming all my others on iTunes Match. I had to hit artists and then play music offline - only took me a couple of hours to find it!!

Utorrent and YouTube downloader works a treat for me. With several sd memory cards and no pc/laptop.

Sure there was a longer thread on this but can't find it. Anyway, opted for the three month trial yesterday & downloaded a few albums to play offline but the songs don't play in order. Every album seems to be shuffled. It's probably really simple but does anyone know how to play the album in order? Cheers

I'll be keeping the subscription, the family plan at £15 per month is great compared to Spotify. Also works a lot better in my car compared to Spotify and Google Music. Personally I really like the genre Radio Stations, Classic Alternative is a good mix of artists and tracks. As mentioned you need really need iTunes Match to get the full benefit.

Sure there was a longer thread on this but can't find it. Anyway, opted for the three month trial yesterday & downloaded a few albums to play offline but the songs don't play in order. Every album seems to be shuffled. It's probably really simple but does anyone know how to play the album in order? Cheers
daft question, do you have shuffle button enabled at the bottom (below the volume slider)?

daft question, do you have shuffle button enabled at the bottom (below the volume slider)?

Haha. Yep, that was it! Didn't realise I could press the song bar at the bottom & see it full page. Thanks for that Rowarta, it was driving me mad.

Currently using Deezer but I'll try the trial when my current sub runs out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.