Applying for a paper ticket

Ethan23

Listening to Edghill's weekly slating on GMR
Does anyone know if you can apply for a paper ticket online or do I have to ring up city?

I have a season ticket but can't make the spurs game so I'd obviously rather just give someone a paper ticket so I don't have to worry about getting the season ticket back after.

Any advice would be great. Thanks

Does anyone know if you can apply for a paper ticket online or do I have to ring up city?

I have a season ticket but can't make the spurs game so I'd obviously rather just give someone a paper ticket so I don't have to worry about getting the season ticket back after.

Any advice would be great. Thanks

The ticket office will tell you different things mate depending on what mood the staff member is in.

I no longer live in Manchester, so the Mrs and I give our tickets away quite regularly. I give mine to family and close friends so I give them my D.O.B, supporters number,postcode and address and then said person with the ticket will provide that information at the ticket office and get a paper ticket. That has always worked.

However, they tried telling my Dad that they are stopping that process and the ST holder has the personally ring up the ticket office to tell them. Yet whenever I have tried to do that they just tell me to follow the method I have been previously doing.

Hope that helps.

The ticket office will tell you different things mate depending on what mood the staff member is in.

I no longer live in Manchester, so the Mrs and I give our tickets away quite regularly. I give mine to family and close friends so I give them my D.O.B, supporters number,postcode and address and then said person with the ticket will provide that information at the ticket office and get a paper ticket. That has always worked.

However, they tried telling my Dad that they are stopping that process and the ST holder has the personally ring up the ticket office to tell them. Yet whenever I have tried to do that they just tell me to follow the method I have been previously doing.

Hope that helps.

Cheers mate. I thought you might just be able to get one sent in the post. Then again this is city we are talking so I expect nothing to be straight forward

Cheers mate. I thought you might just be able to get one sent in the post. Then again this is city we are talking so I expect nothing to be straight forward

You might be able to and it might be worthwhile enquiring. I'd wouldn't be surprised if there is some sort of software where they can send you an e-ticket which you can print out from home. Although, I just use the previous method and it's always worked and that's about 12 times in the past season and half. It's a pain in the arse when you have to give your card out and recollect it.

Does anyone have an update on this?

I live in the midlands and there are a few games coming up that I can’t get to and am happy to sell my seat but don’t really want to give my sc away.

Any advice would be appreciated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.