Approx 1060 millionaires in Manchester..

Means fuck all once you have a grand a week spare. Most of my money I spend on the Mrs and kids. I will always look like a tramp and my greatest pleasures are walking and watching city and going for a swim. My old man is the happiest man on the planet and has never earntmore than £300 a week. I work with people worth 100 million plus and they are not as happy as me. Buying a pair of sunglasses for a grand does not make you happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Means fuck all once you have a grand a week spare. Most of my money I spend on the Mrs and kids. I will always look like a tramp and my greatest pleasures are walking and watching city and going for a swim. My old man is the happiest man on the planet and has never earntmore than £300 a week. I work with people worth 100 million plus and they are not as happy as me. Buying a pair of sunglasses for a grand does not make you happy.
Something you only tend to learn as you get older.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.