Approx 1060 millionaires in Manchester..

After all his divorces I’d be surprised if he’s in the black.

You would be wrong. First divorce as a young kid, she went with nothing,(just went) second one thirteen years ago I gave her two houses and have looked after her with a fair monthly payment and my kids with her and pay for her holidays etc. We negotiated a deal in a pub and wrote it out on a beer mat. In fact she has a credit card of mine and uses it for tutors and clothes and basically whatever they need. I don’t check what they spend it on - just clear it when it’s full but I don’t think she takes the piss. She been sound generally and a good mum. I have more than I need and genuinely have no interest whatsoever in material shite. Just want to enjoy my dads time left and my kids grow and keep improving my fitness, travel a bit more and be a better human. I have done pretty well out of Manchester’s skyline and own a lot of property so don’t need to work again especially as I spend fuck all in relative terms. I do as I get bored if I have more than a few weeks off. Do 4 days a week max these days though. You can’t take it with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Something you only tend to learn as you get older.
Very true. In my 20’s I wanted everything, in my 30’s I changed to wanting to be comfortable as soon as possible and as I approach my 40’s and retirement, I just want health for my loved ones, travel and adventure, rather than 60 hours per week and stress and I’m lucky enough to be able to make that transition.

You would be wrong. First divorce as a young kid, she went with nothing,(just went) second one thirteen years ago I gave her two houses and have looked after her with a fair monthly payment and my kids with her and pay for her holidays etc. We negotiated a deal in a pub and wrote it out on a beer mat. In fact she has a credit card of mine and uses it for tutors and clothes and basically whatever they need. I don’t check what they spend it on - just clear it when it’s full but I don’t think she takes the piss. She been sound generally and a good mum. I have more than I need and genuinely have no interest whatsoever in material shite. Just want to enjoy my dads time left and my kids grow and keep improving my fitness, travel a bit more and be a better human. I have done pretty well out of Manchester’s skyline and own a lot of property so don’t need to work again especially as I spend fuck all in relative terms. I do as I get bored if I have more than a few weeks off. Do 4 days a week max these days though. You can’t take it with you.
Will you marry and divorce me please

Having £1m in the bank would be nice, but it wouldn't sustain an outrageous lifestyle.

I'm actually quite shocked there aren't more millionaires than that considering the property boom over the past decade!

If you take property and pensions in to account greater Manchester will be full of millionaires.

The ops thread is wrong - i read the arcticle - 1060 multi millionaires - classed as having $10 million dollars. Like you say millionares on paper i would have put at maybe 5% / 10% of people at least?

The ops thread is wrong - i read the arcticle - 1060 multi millionaires - classed as having $10 million dollars. Like you say millionares on paper i would have put at maybe 5% / 10% of people at least?
I realise that now and have dutifully told the mrs, together with a good slap I think she's finally got the message.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.