April Jones

XxRachXx

Found a bone fragment of a child and blood which matches hers in the mans house that has been charged .. what took them so long !! Hopefully now the family can get some answers

Heard about this on the radio today! - Just disgusting, can't even begin to think how some one could be so sick and fucked up!! - Hope he rots

XxRachXx said:
Found a bone fragment of a child and blood which matches hers in the mans house that has been charged .. what took them so long !! Hopefully now the family can get some answers
hopefully rach. we live in a bad world.

I've no particular faith in the CPS as a rule but you'd like to think that in a case as high profile as this, to bring a murder charge without a body, they must be pretty certain they have enough evidence to get a conviction.

Time will tell.

Churchill123 said:
Heard about this on the radio today! - Just disgusting, can't even begin to think how some one could be so sick and fucked up!! - Hope he rots

Makes you sick doesn't it , i think of my nephews and niece and i think what a fucked up world this is i am scared of what they are going to face in years to come<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:26 pm --<br /><br />
de niro said:
XxRachXx said:

we sure do xx

I just hope she didn't suffer and was not aware or anything the poor little thing.

None of your left wing bollocks, fuck your human rights shite written by flawed humans.
Shoot the bastard, fuck the cost and ethical shite.
He deserves death and to have it imposed on him the utter sick bastard.

TCIB said:
I just hope she didn't suffer and was not aware or anything the poor little thing.

None of your left wing bollocks, fuck your human rights shite written by flawed humans.

Apparently she was sexually assaulted so as disgusting as it is i imagine the poor thing felt alot of it :( breaks my heart

XxRachXx said:
Churchill123 said:

Makes you sick doesn't it , i think of my nephews and niece and i think what a fucked up world this is i am scared of what they are going to face in years to come

-- Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:26 pm --

de niro said:
XxRachXx said:

we sure do xx
Don't be too scared Rach, these things are incredibly rare. I worried a lot when my daughters were younger and wouldn't even let them go on a bus until they were teenagers. I was being daft and over-protective though.

TCIB said:

This and only this....read elswhere here today, that to kill them makes you as bad basically.....BOLLOX. The twunts who did this, and all like them want killing...and there would be a queue to push the button to do so...

2sheikhs said:
XxRachXx said:
Churchill123 said:

Makes you sick doesn't it , i think of my nephews and niece and i think what a fucked up world this is i am scared of what they are going to face in years to come

-- Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:26 pm --

de niro said:

we sure do xx
Don't be too scared Rach, these things are incredibly rare. I worried a lot when my daughters were younger and wouldn't even let them go on a bus until they were teenagers. I was being daft and over-protective though.

Makes me not want to have children of my own x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.