April TV games

Think of the most awkward and rediculous kick off times as possible and that's what we'll get.
easy to plan around really

You defo over Jim, we are a couple years over due for a drink sir, i am free then so if you do make it great stuff.
How are you G (it is G, isn't it?). Yep; as I said in my OP, dependent on it not being moved to monday (preferably not sunday either, but that's just about do-able), and also how the piggy bank is looking, along with underneath the cushions, I'm hoping to get over for that game.
Don't encourage the fucker, pisses me right off these immigrants coming over watching our football ;-)
Don't be like that. I'll bring over a few potatoes and some cabbage for you. Maybe even a bottle of red lemonade!

I think Arsenal will be on the Saturday at either 12.30 or 5.30.

The midweek fixtures aren't set in stone but Arsenal are due to play on the Tuesday as it stands meaning the Sunday slots are unlikely. We're pencilled in for the Wednesday and I believe these slots are deliberate so all the London teams aren't at home at the same time.

I have it on reasonably good authority - although 3rd hand info, to expect an announcement on Monday.

I think Arsenal will be on the Saturday at either 12.30 or 5.30.

The midweek fixtures aren't set in stone but Arsenal are due to play on the Tuesday as it stands meaning the Sunday slots are unlikely. We're pencilled in for the Wednesday and I believe these slots are deliberate so all the London teams aren't at home at the same time.

I have it on reasonably good authority - although 3rd hand info, to expect an announcement on Monday.

ta pal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.