April TV games

the big issue for me is the booking of train tickets...we cant book until ko time is announced...........however the train price goes up as everyday passes.

I think Arsenal will be on the Saturday at either 12.30 or 5.30.

The midweek fixtures aren't set in stone but Arsenal are due to play on the Tuesday as it stands meaning the Sunday slots are unlikely. We're pencilled in for the Wednesday and I believe these slots are deliberate so all the London teams aren't at home at the same time.

I have it on reasonably good authority - although 3rd hand info, to expect an announcement on Monday.

How's your 3rd hand doing mate?! Cant believe the fixtures arent out yet - what do you reckon @jimharri ?

How's your 3rd hand doing mate?! Cant believe the fixtures arent out yet - what do you reckon @jimharri ?
Agreed. I was hoping they'd be confirmed by now. The earlier you book flights, the better deal the deal you might get. I'm waiting on details of the Hull game. If it stays on the saturday (kick off time doesn't matter), the job's a good 'un. At a push, Sunday would be just about do-able too. Monday, though, would mean taking two days off work without pay, which makes it just too expensive to consider.

Agreed. I was hoping they'd be confirmed by now. The earlier you book flights, the better deal the deal you might get. I'm waiting on details of the Hull game. If it stays on the saturday (kick off time doesn't matter), the job's a good 'un. At a push, Sunday would be just about do-able too. Monday, though, would mean taking two days off work without pay, which makes it just too expensive to consider.

Taking liberties that, considering we're into March next Wednesday. I must admit, if i'm planning a game, I tend to look at the 'non-glamour' games as they're less likely to be switched. Maybe next Monday...

Evidently not up to much! Apologies for misleading folks, it was posted in good faith. The originator of the info would have had a pretty good idea but as it's third hand I can't go back myself and ask him to recheck.

Could have done with knowing last week myself to be fair. Arsenal away in particular is in the balance depending what day it is moved to

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.