April TV games

Could they be waiting for the outcome of the Leicester v Liverpool game? If Leicester lose they're likely to feature in a few games

Better get it sorted and soon, can't book our Society golf days for April without knowing the fixtures, hard difficult is it?

its a joke.
last week could of got 'megatrain' for £26 return sheffield to st panc
Now £52 when i just looked.
the delay shows contempt for the match going fans

I bet within minutes of the announcement city advertise a 'city in the city' london event for the day of game.

Last edited:
I bet your golf card is a complete fabrication ;-)
Very funny, hand on heart pal, I've been playing golf for 27 years and never ever fabricated! My lounge bears testament, just one trophy, a golfer cast in metal and Mrs Hammo had dropped it twice, now has just one arm and no head!

They better announce these today ... I need so much to sort out, the TV companies just don't care ...

It's not only about people arranging travel but I also need to know which games are on TV and what day/time. People need to sort their weekends. Kid's birthday weekend coming up, wife's been asking for weeks now should we do it on Saturday or Sunday? Which weekend are we going to her parents? Hmm, let me check which day is my game on as obviously it can't be on that day or time ... and they haven't bloody sorted it yet. ARGHHH!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.