Aquariums

Stevinio

Anyone keep fish? Tropical? Marine? I've recently bought a new tank and rediscovered the hobby i gave up a while back. Anyone know any good aquatic shops?

(cheers Josh for your reccomendations, got some nice fish from oasis)

When I first set my tank up in 2001 it was an aquatic Auschwitz, they'd have lived longer if I'd dropped them in a deep fat friar.

The stalwarts are my Silver dollars I've had one since it was 50p size in 2003. She's a voracious beast now, I got her from Oasis. I run a 3ft tank with two internal filters. I've got a saimese fighter, a plec, 2 clown loaches, 2 silver dollars 2 silver sharks. I think that's it at the moment. They all get along swimmingly.

I've got a tank full of malawi cichlids, they're mental as anything. I've got some babies if anyone wants some. My tank's 220 litres with 2 filters.
How big's your plec lunar?

Stevinio said:
I've got a tank full of malawi cichlids, they're mental as anything. I've got some babies if anyone wants some. My tank's 220 litres with 2 filters.
How big's your plec lunar?

Probably about 5 inches and he's magnificent when the ignorant shit makes an appearance. I've had quite a few plecs and this was the first one that has lived for any length of time. All the others were tiddlers and just wasted away within a month.

i have a 200 lite tank, with few malawi, parrot fish, clown loach, jewel, firemouth, golden sevrum.
wyvale garden centre in timperly is ok, but i go to oasis in salford and abyss(think thats how u spell it) in stockport.

use to have an arowana, but he got to big for my tank. beautiful fish tho.

Newlunar said:
When I first set my tank up in 2001 it was an aquatic Auschwitz, they'd have lived longer if I'd dropped them in a deep fat friar.

The stalwarts are my Silver dollars I've had one since it was 50p size in 2003. She's a voracious beast now, I got her from Oasis. I run a 3ft tank with two internal filters. I've got a saimese fighter, a plec, 2 clown loaches, 2 silver dollars 2 silver sharks. I think that's it at the moment. They all get along swimmingly.

lmao

ibbo said:
i have a 200 lite tank, with few malawi, parrot fish, clown loach, jewel, firemouth, golden sevrum.
wyvale garden centre in timperly is ok, but i go to oasis in salford and abyss(think thats how u spell it) in stockport.

use to have an arowana, but he got to big for my tank. beautiful fish tho.

Now I feel inadequate :0(

haha.
my gf said on sat that she wants a fish for my tank, a pink she said, i said no chance. she pointed out few fish, like guppy's, neons etc, was like they cant go in my tank as will be eaten in a few mins. she thinks i'm just being mean to her. why do they try and get involved with everything you do?

IMO the best one is the Fish World in Chadderton. They do tropical freshwater and marine and their stock is excellent.

ibbo said:
haha.
my gf said on sat that she wants a fish for my tank, a pink she said, i said no chance. she pointed out few fish, like guppy's, neons etc, was like they cant go in my tank as will be eaten in a few mins. she thinks i'm just being mean to her. why do they try and get involved with everything you do?
its in their genes..all women have it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.