aquilani to city?

pauljv92

Aquilani in shock Manchester City link
01:00 PM 24 May, 2012

Alberto Aquilani has been linked with a shock move to Manchester City.

The Italian international joined Liverpool in the summer of 2009 for the best part of £20million, but he endured a miserable debut campaign in England.

Aquilani has since spent the past two years on loan at Juventus and Milan, the latter of whom have decided against taking him on a permanent basis.

The 27-year-old midfielder is now due back at Anfield to see out the final two years of his contract, but Fans FC understands he could be a shock target for City.

Roberto Mancini is a long-term admirer of his compatriot, and it is believed he would be prepared to add him to his squad at the Etihad Stadium for £6million

mancini knows we need a 'regista'. he's got a good passing range and good vision. id be all for it

Chum?

[[ A novel about life, love and City. Get a Life, Get the Girl. Get to Wembley... <a class="postlink" href="http://bit.ly/o4w5sn" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bit.ly/o4w5sn</a> ]]

There's something in this I reckon, we're consistenly linked so there's interest from mancini. He's a good player who wasn't given a fair crack at liverpool. 6 million is too much, could get him for 4mil I would've thought.

For £6m a very decent signing.

Is a far better player than he showed at Anfield, and we're still in need of a quarter-back in midfield.

It took Lucas Leiva two years to get the "knowledgeable Kopites" to realise he's a good player.

He'd probably be a fringe/rotation player here but could be useful. I suspect we could get him for even less than £6million, the Dippers are desperate to sell him. They really don't see his talent and even Benitez said they made a mistake loaning him out, he just needed time to adjust to the league.

It could be a non-starter as I think he wants a regular first team place.

Liverpool's management really are useless if they want rid of him , he's got more talent and is better than every single one of their current centre midfielders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.