Are Arsenal the most unlucky team this season?

Arsenal got exactly what Barca deserved !

I also don't believe for a single second (which is all it took incidentally), that VP didn't hear the whistle, though I don't think he was wasting time either.

So van persie didnt hear the whistle ?? would this be the same whistle the ref used all game and everyone heard it everytime he blew it ?? What about the times when Barca were attacking and the noise levels rose everyone heard the whistle then for offsides,fouls and the like..
Lame excuse.

leighton said:
Just looking at the Arsenal game tonight yes Barca played them off the park tonight but what can Arsenal do when Van Persie gets sent off very harshly. Take that into account and in the last 2 games Arsenal can feel a bit pissed off about some decesions against them so far. No wonder Wenger went ape shit at the end of the game to the ref. It just seems like they dont get the breaks that other teams get during the season. I know people say stuff like this evens it self out during the season. If they got more of the rub of the green they would be in a better place than they are now but it just seems when it comes to Arsenal they have no luck at all.

Get off this forum, Wenger!

Re van Pussy first booking, wasn't that for pushing an opponent in the face and I thought raising a hand to an opponent was a straight red anyway.
So should he have been on pitch to get the second yellow.

matt_MCFC said:
I don't buy this, Van Persie didn't hear the whistle rubbish. He heard It

You're spot on - he heard it.

It was an instinctive reaction, until the penny quickly dropped.

Just like Manure, why they lose, they always have an excuse.

I see no attempts on target in 90 minutes.

Oh, the irony?

They ripped us to shreds for our approach, but I won't hold my breath cnut Fabregas stating they are also anti-football.

leighton said:
Just looking at the Arsenal game tonight yes Barca played them off the park tonight but what can Arsenal do when Van Persie gets sent off very harshly. Take that into account and in the last 2 games Arsenal can feel a bit pissed off about some decesions against them so far. No wonder Wenger went ape shit at the end of the game to the ref. It just seems like they dont get the breaks that other teams get during the season. I know people say stuff like this evens it self out during the season. If they got more of the rub of the green they would be in a better place than they are now but it just seems when it comes to Arsenal they have no luck at all.
they were really unlucky at eastlands when clattenburg sent boyata off in the first 5 mins too !

Maybe a bit unlucky but let's remember it's the same player who broadcast his annoyance with Adebayor after their little coming together and got him a retrospective 3 match ban when we all know Clattenburg saw it.

And let's also remember that they're captained by that snivelling little Spaniard who's so fond of brandishing imaginary cards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.