Are Jamie Vardy's kids blue

bluestevei

Just been to my mates to drop him some money and he showed me a picture of vardy playing with his 2 kids before he goes back to England camp and both have city kits on,now is vardy a blue did he live somewhere in Lancaster. Oh the picture is in the sun

Just been to my mates to drop him some money and he showed me a picture of vardy playing with his 2 kids before he goes back to England camp and both have city kits on,now is vardy a blue did he live somewhere in Lancaster. Oh the picture is in the sun
*puts on popcorn, pulls up comfy chair and plumps up cushion*

Think hes from Sheffield. Played for fleetwood. Dont think hes got any links to manchester.

Fuckin glory hunters

Just seen the article on line, which I wont link to that shit newspaper, but it seem that way, his lad wearing the new kit with Vardy 9 on the back and daughter wearing the away kit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.