Are Jamie Vardy's kids blue

NINTCHDBPICT000412110696.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000412111134.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000412111242.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000412111370.jpg

Let's be honest lots of kids are following City these days. Aside from my grandson Isaac there are two other boys in his class who follow City (3/15 in total and this is in Worcestershire). They are in awe that his granddad goes to see City games as a season ticket holder and gives the lad Kudos.
The future is full of glory seekers I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Vardy is a bit of a **** on the pitch but seems a decent lad off the pitch
Do you reckon? I have a vision of him walking a Staffie, whist wearing a vest, big gold chain, with a Nike baseball cap on the back of his head should he have not been a footballer.

Let's be honest lots of kids are following City these days. Aside from my grandson Isaac there are two other boys in his class who follow City (3/15 in total and this is in Worcestershire). They are in awe that his granddad goes to see City games as a season ticket holder and gives the lad Kudos.
The future is full of glory seekers I'm afraid.

It was ever thus - United didn't get their alleged 659million fans through close family connections to the Salford area. Kids are attracted by success. Gremlin jr was originally swaying towards the dark side (as they were successful) until a combination of great parenting and the Aguero moment (and all that followed, including the implosion on the other side of the city) succeeded in rescuing him. I coach his grassroots team and an increased display of City shirts is noticeable to an extent in his age group but to a larger extent in the younger ones, who will have only known a period of relative City success and United mediocrity. Fast forward a few years and that will hopefully be converted into a large and sustainable fan base who will remain that way for the rest of their lives - not just in the North West of England but worldwide.

This is part of what the City 'project' is all about.

When I sold my businesses and moved to Yorkshire I was quite surprised to see how many blues there were in Sheffield. I live quite near to Penistone ( Vardy played there) and about 15% of kids have City shirts.

(Dons tin hat)

I think Vardy would make an excellent back up striker for 2/3 years

Quick as fook to run onto those mint through balls from Merlin, KDB and Jorginho
Would work his nuts off in our team
Brings the nasty we sometimes lack
Homegrown so no squad issues

(Dons tin hat)

I think Vardy would make an excellent back up striker for 2/3 years

Quick as fook to run onto those mint through balls from Merlin, KDB and Jorginho
Would work his nuts off in our team
Brings the nasty we sometimes lack
Homegrown so no squad issues

Vardy relies on playing on the shoulder of the last man. Teams park the bus against us and there's very little space in behind for strikers like that to run on to. He'd be pointless in our team, apart from maybe a handful of times per season where we are afforded that space.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.