Are Jamie Vardy's kids blue

When I sold my businesses and moved to Yorkshire I was quite surprised to see how many blues there were in Sheffield. I live quite near to Penistone ( Vardy played there) and about 15% of kids have City shirts.

Stones lives in penistone

NINTCHDBPICT000412110696.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000412111134.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000412111242.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000412111370.jpg
Full kit wan.....

Let's be honest lots of kids are following City these days. Aside from my grandson Isaac there are two other boys in his class who follow City (3/15 in total and this is in Worcestershire). They are in awe that his granddad goes to see City games as a season ticket holder and gives the lad Kudos.
The future is full of glory seekers I'm afraid.
Got to admit (again tin hat). Had a brief soft spot for Liverpool. Only when I very 1st liked football. Saw the cup final on TV when that was an all day event and the only live game on TV. My dad soon saw to that (He went to Vienna). So yes keep winning they will come

When I sold my businesses and moved to Yorkshire I was quite surprised to see how many blues there were in Sheffield. I live quite near to Penistone ( Vardy played there) and about 15% of kids have City shirts.

Penistone. I presume you had family connections to move there.
Golf course is on the top of the hill ?
Thought it was league of gentlemen country.

;)-

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.