Are QPR bringing a full allocation of fans?

SharstonBlue said:
So our side sold out, QPR's sold out, surely the corporate area in the CB stand will be full.... it should be the biggest crowd we've ever had at the new stadium!

Wonder how many stars of sport, tv and music will be at the ground... Ricky Hatton, the Gallaghers, Mike Pickering, Will Greenwood, Warren Clarke, Curly Watts, Eddie Large.... I'm guessing it will be a haven for celebrities on Sunday!!

Also wonder whether we're in for a special visit from Sheik Mansour...???

You know its a big game if curly watts turns out!

Hijacking this thread a little bit but wanted to know what people think. I've got a mate who's a QPR fan who's going to be at the ground for the match (in the QPR end, obviously). If he comes in Mary D's for a pint with us beforehand do you reckon he'll be alright? He might have colours on but he's not going to be a dickhead about it.

seemedownkippaxstreet said:
Hijacking this thread a little bit but wanted to know what people think. I've got a mate who's a QPR fan who's going to be at the ground for the match (in the QPR end, obviously). If he comes in Mary D's for a pint with us beforehand do you reckon he'll be alright? He might have colours on but he's not going to be a dickhead about it.
Probably wouldn't be able to get in with away colours on show.

Big day for them too, like some others I hope we don't relegate them and we can both enjoy celebrations.

no problem off blues but i bet he wont get in.

de niro said:

no problem off blues but i bet he wont get in.

Yeh I thought that might be the case. Anyone know an away pub I can recommend for him?

He will be lucky to get in any of the pubs near the ground, most want to see home end tickets

LongsightM13 said:
He will be lucky to get in any of the pubs near the ground, most want to see home end tickets

Might just go in town and walk down for kick off then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.