Are QPR bringing a full allocation of fans?

seemedownkippaxstreet said:
de niro said:
Hijacking this thread a little bit but wanted to know what people think. I've got a mate who's a QPR fan who's going to be at the ground for the match (in the QPR end, obviously). If he comes in Mary D's for a pint with us beforehand do you reckon he'll be alright? He might have colours on but he's not going to be a dickhead about it.

no problem off blues but i bet he wont get in.

Yeh I thought that might be the case. Anyone know an away pub I can recommend for him?

Tell him to wear a t shirt and carry his QPR shirt in a day sack... Not rocket science

yorkieblue said:
Trier to get 2 tickets in QPR end, no joy sold our last week.

Give Sparky a call you might get on the QPR bench.... Just say your Welsh.

The last game of the season and a trip to a new stadium. It doesn't surprise me they have sold out a full allocation.

Bit of a shock QPR sellin' all their tickets .... i didn't think most of em' had ever been out of Shepherds Bush!

Bluemanc100 said:
de niro said:
no problem off blues but i bet he wont get in.

Yeh I thought that might be the case. Anyone know an away pub I can recommend for him?

Tell him to wear a t shirt and carry his QPR shirt in a day sack... Not rocket science

Not hard was it ;-)

Get a City shop carrier bag and bung his shirt in there. Then anyone hearing his Cockernee accent will spot the bag and just think he's a tourist.

If you're really that bothered though tell him not to wear it at all. I rarely wear colours at away games after a few close shaves at Leeds and Forest many years ago.

personally id love to send them down reasons they helped put nail in our coffin to 2nd division also Hughes & Barton + the ridiculous prices they charged us at their place and the fact they have never forgotten the Jamie Pollock OG, much rather see Bolton survive would feel for Nedum & SWP though but they have sold both tiers and did want to screen it back to Loftus Road but with it already being shown pn Sky it was blocked

leeski said:
personally id love to send them down reasons they helped put nail in our coffin to 2nd division also Hughes & Barton + the ridiculous prices they charged us at their place and the fact they have never forgotten the Jamie Pollock OG, much rather see Bolton survive would feel for Nedum & SWP though but they have sold both tiers and did want to screen it back to Loftus Road but with it already being shown pn Sky it was blocked

Personally I would rather see Bolton go down.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
leeski said:

Personally I would rather see Bolton go down.

A lot more City fans would get to see Bolton away. We've lost Blackburn already. Add Wigan to that duo and you've got the three clubs that give us by far the biggest allocation of away tickets and probably the cheapest. Add that to the fact that they're all less than an hours drive away from Manchester and that should explain why we shouldn't any of them want them to go down.

Bolton charged us about £30 - QPR was over £50 wasn't it? Train ticket to any one of these is less than a tenner - train to London over £50?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.