Are QPR bringing a full allocation of fans?

firstly i just want to say best of luck on sunday. nearly every rangers fan to a man will be more than happy its your lot picking up a deserved premiership trophy. you know as we do what its like to suffer in the lower leagues. you are what we call real fans unlike man u,chelsea,fulham etc. as you know its also a huge game for us and if things go both our ways you'll find our lot right up for the party. its a first visit to your new gaff for us and one we are looking forward too. heading up on the saturday night for a few nervious beers and to sample the delights of your city!!! best of luck chaps from the only club in west london.
by the way we have sold out our allocation and will make plenty of noise-just don't go to hard on us!!!!

superhoops said:
firstly i just want to say best of luck on sunday. nearly every rangers fan to a man will be more than happy its your lot picking up a deserved premiership trophy. you know as we do what its like to suffer in the lower leagues. you are what we call real fans unlike man u,chelsea,fulham etc. as you know its also a huge game for us and if things go both our ways you'll find our lot right up for the party. its a first visit to your new gaff for us and one we are looking forward too. heading up on the saturday night for a few nervious beers and to sample the delights of your city!!! best of luck chaps from the only club in west london.
by the way we have sold out our allocation and will make plenty of noise-just don't go to hard on us!!!!
Cheers mate. Remember the second time my dad took me to Maine Road was when you played us on 8th March 2000, you beat us 3-1. Ruined my 8th birthday QPR did! ;)

superhoops said:

Not sure about Fulham bud..

superhoops said:

yeah a mate of mine is a QPR fan, he drives a suped up Sierra, do you know him :)

the only thing i dont like is that you cant see the goal line at your place in the away end, its a bit of a pain !!!
anyway good luck pal (not sure if i mean it) but you know what i mean

Churchill123 said:
superhoops said:

I worked with a QPR fan for a few years, they hate Fulham! I think it goes back to the Fulham takeover/groundshare bid in the 80s, the QPR fans held a sit down protest on the pitch at HT in a match against City at Loftus Rd.

I'd like to see how many of their allocation are actually going to be QPR fans lol.

What a game this is going to be, i can't imagine anything worst for QPR fans than seeing us winning the league and themselves being relegated, i hope that it works out that QPR stay up, can't see Bolton getting much at Stoke.

lancs blue said:
Churchill123 said:
superhoops said:

I worked with a QPR fan for a few years, they hate Fulham! I think it goes back to the Fulham takeover/groundshare bid in the 80s, the QPR fans held a sit down protest on the pitch at HT in a match against City at Loftus Rd.
Fulham is packed with rich American students and posh Putney families who think going to the football is all inner city and 'edgy'

superhoops said:

Cheers buddy, sadly it's come down to this, but let's hope we're both celebrating come full-time.

daveduke67 said:
A lot more City fans would get to see Bolton away. We've lost Blackburn already. Add Wigan to that duo and you've got the three clubs that give us by far the biggest allocation of away tickets and probably the cheapest. Add that to the fact that they're all less than an hours drive away from Manchester and that should explain why we shouldn't any of them want them to go down.

Bolton charged us about £30 - QPR was over £50 wasn't it? Train ticket to any one of these is less than a tenner - train to London over £50?

Wigan are in the Premiership next season. If Blackpool win the Play-Final then that's a 5 times more attractive fixture than Blackburn or Bolton.

peoffrey said:
daveduke67 said:
A lot more City fans would get to see Bolton away. We've lost Blackburn already. Add Wigan to that duo and you've got the three clubs that give us by far the biggest allocation of away tickets and probably the cheapest. Add that to the fact that they're all less than an hours drive away from Manchester and that should explain why we shouldn't any of them want them to go down.

Bolton charged us about £30 - QPR was over £50 wasn't it? Train ticket to any one of these is less than a tenner - train to London over £50?

Wigan are in the Premiership next season. If Blackpool win the Play-Final then that's a 5 times more attractive fixture than Blackburn or Bolton.

Harder to get a ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.