Are QPR bringing a full allocation of fans?

cibaman said:
peoffrey said:
Wigan are in the Premiership next season. If Blackpool win the Play-Final then that's a 5 times more attractive fixture than Blackburn or Bolton.

Harder to get a ticket

Good point - although the Midlands and North still has more teams in the Premiership than the South. 6 London (including West Ham if they come up) along with Reading and Southampton.

superhoops said:
firstly i just want to say best of luck on sunday. nearly every rangers fan to a man will be more than happy its your lot picking up a deserved premiership trophy. you know as we do what its like to suffer in the lower leagues. you are what we call real fans unlike man u,chelsea,fulham etc. as you know its also a huge game for us and if things go both our ways you'll find our lot right up for the party. its a first visit to your new gaff for us and one we are looking forward too. heading up on the saturday night for a few nervious beers and to sample the delights of your city!!! best of luck chaps from the only club in west london.
by the way we have sold out our allocation and will make plenty of noise-just don't go to hard on us!!!!
Hoping Stoke get an early goal and we can all relax and enjoy the day.

leeski said:
personally id love to send them down reasons they helped put nail in our coffin to 2nd division also Hughes & Barton + the ridiculous prices they charged us at their place and the fact they have never forgotten the Jamie Pollock OG, much rather see Bolton survive would feel for Nedum & SWP though but they have sold both tiers and did want to screen it back to Loftus Road but with it already being shown pn Sky it was blocked

Would love to send them down, fuck Mark Hughesless

MSP said:
I guess QPR will stay anyway, stoke shouldn't lose that game... thought they did lose against wigan last year. If they stay, it would be good job for hughes, they had awful schedule in last few weeks

QPR's home form has been their banker. They've beaten Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool under Hughes' reign and these wins may help keep them up. Our clash at Loftus Road this season was brilliant. I was fortunate enough to be there and it was such a hard fought win from City. U****d and Spurs were easier matches.

peoffrey said:
MSP said:
I guess QPR will stay anyway, stoke shouldn't lose that game... thought they did lose against wigan last year. If they stay, it would be good job for hughes, they had awful schedule in last few weeks

QPR's home form has been their banker. They've beaten Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool under Hughes' reign and these wins may help keep them up. Our clash at Loftus Road this season was brilliant. I was fortunate enough to be there and it was such a hard fought win from City. U****d and Spurs were easier matches.

yep, they've won last 5 home and lost last 6 away matches..

If we win and Bolton don't win at Stoke will be nice to see 2 sets off fans unbelievably happy in the Etihad, and would be a wonderful day for Onuoha and SWP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.