Are rattles illegal now?

We should have someone at every game with a bell like Helen’s

City culture and all that

I think @Eccles Blue should take up the mantle!

Helen is a big fat football hooligan!!!
(apologies to Eccles Blue.)

@Psychedelic Casual Sorry I’m not much good with the bell now. I had my fill of bells when I was teaching! Great idea though.

@manclad no apology needed. I’m big, not fat though & definitely not a hooligan. :-)

We should have someone at every game with a bell like Helen’s

City culture and all that

I think @Eccles Blue should take up the mantle!
I recall the West Midlands finest wading into the stand to take Helen's bell off her.... She put up a bit of a verbal fight but relented and handed the bell over....
A few minutes later from out of her bag she produced a mini bell that she "tinkled" to a big roar of approval from us Blues on the terrace.

Thinking of taking my rattle to Bournmouth tomorrow but a friend of mine reckons they are now banned. Is this true?

Thinking of taking my rattle to Bournmouth tomorrow but a friend of mine reckons they are now banned. Is this true?
Yes they are mate - my 5 month old baby was arrested in mothercare for possessing a rattle - in court in a couple of weeks - hoping it’s just going to be a fine and a warning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.