Are there less frogs than there used to be?

Discuss? Could have sworn as a kid I saw one every few weeks? Not seen one for years.

Used to get the odd one hoping over from the railway or up the road near debdale park but not seen any for years, mind you never used to see foxes or squirels but are quite common now

We had a resident Frog and. Heron in the back garden when we lived in Droylsden next to a fishing lodge, we had ducks and geese it was as good as the country yet near the City two geese always flew right up to the kitchen window,

the ducks made a nest and we were shocked to see twelve little ducklings running round trying to get into our tiny tiny pond it was a nightmare trying to catch them all

Hope to move back someday even though now I live near a Great Lake I have not seen any frogs or anything else yet
Canada ..??

We had a resident Frog and. Heron in the back garden when we lived in Droylsden next to a fishing lodge, we had ducks and geese it was as good as the country yet near the City two geese always flew right up to the kitchen window,

the ducks made a nest and we were shocked to see twelve little ducklings running round trying to get into our tiny tiny pond it was a nightmare trying to catch them all

Hope to move back someday even though now I live near a Great Lake I have not seen any frogs or anything else yet
Canada ..??
Sounds very Erie to me.

Just rescued a frog from our kitchen

thanks cat! Though it is an upgrade from rocks…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.