Are these floods worse than we used to get?

W W

worsleyweb

And a consequence of global warming?

Any old buggers remember what it used to be like?

Is there a chance Liverpool could be under water in my lifetime?

Think the government should be planning now how to divert all this water to stop houses being flooded! Its like that road to the airport that closes everytime there shit loads of rain Surly they can raise that part of the road?

Just spent another four nights away in the motorhome over at the Plassey (near Wrexham) as a second shakedown trip and it was a real test... wet weather testing mostly with an arctic blast thrown in last night...

Came through with flying colours however

back to the point, I do think the weather is extreme these days but it’s cyclic... so not sure it’s anything more than nature doing what’s it’s always done

Nah it's not that long ago I was commissioned to help build a boat 300 cubits long, 50 cubits wide and 30 cubits high it was a struggle as I'd no idea just what a cubit was.Yesterdays rain was feck all compared to that, could have managed with a 6ft dingy.

What’s a cubit?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.