Are tories bad for me?

mrbelfry

Hey ho. I'm fairly ignorant in the niceties of our political system so this is not a thread intended to incite or flame but I keep hearing that a tory goverment is bad for working families. As I belong to a working family (mrsB works in the public sector too) can someone explain in simple terms without referring to lazy stereotyping why this is the case?

What was labour promising that the tories/libs aren't?

In a nutshell,interest rates on loans will go up;) petrol prices will go up;) work it out for yourself;)

deflection said:
In a nutshell,interest rates on loans will go up;) petrol prices will go up;) work it out for yourself;)

Which would have happened anyway...but hey, let's blame someone else.

In the end a few things will change, a few things won't and no-one will care. God i hate the fuckers.

I did vote and it wasn't for the tories I just keep seeing people talk about how bad it is for me as a working-class dude but no one has explained why. I just keep hearing about thatcher and how you cant trust a tory and how cameron is slimey. I was just looking for answers

From what I have read on the tories website, they seem OK.

Creating more University places, apprenticeships, trying to give teachers more control in classes etc.

We will see though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.