Are United falling apart?

Johnsonontheleft

I think they are finally imploding.

I've waited years and years for this, I've known wave after wave of smug ego-centric tossers wearing that horrible dirty shirt, chanting their SHIT chants and looking down on every other club on the planet.

I'm currently watching Mickey Thomas live on sky and though he's repeating the mantra 'biggest and best club in the world', and dissing City, there is panic in his eyes and in his voice.

Without Rooney last season they were mid table fodder, he's now sabotaging their season for the Sheik, they are riddled with debt, old knackered players and unknown punts, Fergie may have finally lost the plot and Mourinho ain't gonna manage this shower of shite.

Ferguscum, Keane, Neville, Phelan, Solksjaer, Cuntona, Buchan, Crerand, Bruce, Webb, Robson, Kielty, Holmes, Nesbitt, Bolt, Christian, Clattenburg, Dowd, Ellery etc. - your boys are about to take one hell of a fall from grace, and I for one can't fucking wait to see it.

Johnsonontheleft said:

I've waited years and years for this, I've known wave after wave of smug ego-centric tossers wearing that horrible dirty shirt, chanting their SHIT chants and looking down on every other club on the planet.

I'm currently watching Mickey Thomas live on sky and though he's repeating the mantra 'biggest and best club in the world', and dissing City, there is panic in his eyes and in his voice.

Without Rooney last season they were mid table fodder, he's now sabotaging their season for the Sheik, they are riddled with debt, old knackered players and unknown punts, Fergie may have finally lost the plot and Mourinho ain't gonna manage this shower of shite.

Ferguscum, Keane, Neville, Phelan, Solksjaer, Cuntona, Buchan, Crerand, Bruce, Webb, Robson, Kielty, Holmes, Nesbitt, Bolt, Christian, Clattenburg, Dowd, Ellery etc. - your boys are about to take one hell of a fall from grace, and I for one can't fucking wait to see it.

ive been saying it for long enough, if it didnt start with rock of gibraltar, it started when tranny left.

Johnsonontheleft said:

Well mate,not a lot that anyone can add to this brilliant piece.
Well done !

I think this is it. They will stumble through this season and maybe still get top 4 but next season will be the demise proper. Van Der Sar, Wio, Giggs and Scholes are not going to be able to perform after this year and they wont be able to replace them.

Plus you've got a generation of fans who grew up expecting to win everything as if it was their right, it wont take them long to jump on the players backs. It started on Sat against WBA.

oakiecokie said:
Johnsonontheleft said:

Well mate,not a lot that anyone can add to this brilliant piece.
Well done !

well a presenter on talkshite just said that City are on the up whereas the rags are on the way down and if rooney wants more medals then City it is.

Heres my bit..

The scum have had an air of invincibility for years and years. they have won many games even before the ball was kicked because the lesser teams were deflated and without hope..This invincibility is now on the wane and teams will actually go into rag games with more confidence that they can actually get sommat..shit it's already started with their displays this term..

roll on the demise.

get this,i just had a covert mission to the sad cafe and bristol dave or irish tony was going on and said "maybe we could sell rooney to the bitters and get tevez back and get that adam johnson..." hahahahaha and to cap it all off we had brummie red call talkshite and say taggart has taken the fans for mugs as he knew in august shrek wanted to go but didn`t say anything so the season tickets would be sold hahahaha.....tick follows tock.....

I think we're about to blow the Dark Star up, but i still don't want Jabba the Hut in a blue shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.