Are United Still Our 'Main' Rivals?

Cityzen_89

Team supported
Manchester City
After watching them tonight I get the feeling they have become a kind of "this time next year we'll be millionaires" club. All the hype to then lose to Villa pre-season and then now Palace today. Both games the opposition was clearly better too. So my question is are they still our main rival in the very sense of the word or just cross city rivals? United never considered us 'proper rivals' because we were "shit" and never challenged them for silverware. They considered Liverpool their biggest rivals because of them both going for trophy's. Have Liverpool now become our 'main' rivals for said reasons? I still hate United with a passion but for me personally after bus gate and the sheer arrogance from Liverpool fans recently, Liverpool are getting very close if not slightly ahead! Both are arrogant, cheating scummy clubs and the media is infested with them. Who is to say we have to choose eh! Lol

After watching them tonight I get the feeling they have become a kind of "this time next year we'll be millionaires" club. All the hype to then lose to Villa pre-season and then now Palace today. Both games the opposition was clearly better too. So my question is are they still our main rival in the very sense of the word or just cross city rivals? United never considered us 'proper rivals' because we were "shit" and never challenged them for silverware. They considered Liverpool their biggest rivals because of them both going for trophy's. Have Liverpool now become our 'main' rivals for said reasons? I still hate United with a passion but for me personally after bus gate and the sheer arrogance from Liverpool fans recently, Liverpool are getting very close if not slightly ahead! Both are arrogant, cheating scummy clubs and the media is infested with them. Who is to say we have to choose eh! Lol
Why can’t we hate them both in equal measures?

"cross city rivals"? WTF? Just twats pal. Always have been. Always will be.
Well us technically being in the same city (even though we all know they are in Trafford) Is the only thing maybe keeping us rivals and them being dickheads of course.

Never forget. Sometimes it's easy to hold a grudge sometimes it takes commitment. Just because they are a laughing stock they are not suddenly ok.
I still hate them with a passion as stated. Surely to be considered a main rival though they need to be preventing us enjoying our chances of seeing our team lift silverware? Which right now Liverpool are doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.