Are United Still Our 'Main' Rivals?

If we’re competing for a top 6 finish, then yes, United should be considered a rival.

It doesn't matter about any other club to me, they're transient dislikes depending on who is challenging us for the title or playing us in a cup game at that moment.

But I always despise everything and everyone at that shithole club in Trafford. I watch MoTD if they lose, it pisses me off if they win and especially a late winner no matter who they're playing, even scousers or Spurs. I utterly hate them. It fucks me off when I read they're linked with star players, I want them to fade into irrelevance like we had to endure in the 90s and most of the 00s.

I wish they would be found guilty of gross financial irregularities and expelled from the league with a fire sale of all their players. Fucking scum.

Good post, yes we should never forget the banner but equally we should never forget the attack on the team bus either. That was pure hatred towards us and could've ended up being a serious incident. And what about the Ederson and Yaya incidents ? It's a stain on LiVARpool FC that despite all that success they have a violent and a very weird fan base. Personally I'd rather sit down with a rag and discuss football than anywhere near a dipper.
It wasn’t hatred, it was intimidation aimed at us and plenty of other clubs they’ve played over the years.

It happens all over Europe and South America, but because everyone’s gone soft here everyone thinks it’s a big issue. But in reality, it was a few empty cans of Special Brew, plastic bottles of Koppaberg, empty smoke bomb tubes and a few tampons thrown at our coach which cracked a window... and we wet the bed about it.

Our rivals are everyone in the Hateful Eight plus Millwall and Stockport. Ten sets of cunts.

Our derby is United.

Coach attack pushes Liverpool almost equal in hated terms but rags are our rivals. Both clubs are followed by an incredible number of dicks.

It wasn’t hatred, it was intimidation aimed at us and plenty of other clubs they’ve played over the years.

It happens all over Europe and South America, but because everyone’s gone soft here everyone thinks it’s a big issue. But in reality, it was a few empty cans of Special Brew, plastic bottles of Koppaberg, empty smoke bomb tubes and a few tampons thrown at our coach which cracked a window... and we wet the bed about it.
Haha, I take your point about being fannies but this team bus attack had never been done between two english teams before plus the fact that nothing was done about it, no warning or fine (as far as I know).That night they seem to be able to do what they wanted and the Police let them get away with it.

Haha, I take your point about being fannies but this team bus attack had never been done between two english teams before plus the fact that nothing was done about it, no warning or fine (as far as I know).That night they seem to be able to do what they wanted and the Police let them get away with it.
Looking back now I wish someone had said to the driver of the coach " fuck this mate get us back to Manchester asap " then see how that would have played out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.