Are United Still Our 'Main' Rivals?

being a 53 year old city fan ,i fucking hate that club,i hate the united fans who didn't think twice about belittling us as they were the elite and we were shite,we weren't a threat but the scourn, shit and humiliation they poured on us fans will stay with me forever ,but it made me love city more , maybe that's why the transfer thread is full of slapped arses they just haven't lived through the shite times, and they were shite,
Im 55

I hate the cunts till I'm blue in the face
i hate everyone of their arseholes who never ever go to a game and say " i cant get a ticket",fucking liars all 10 million of them,i know they could get season tickets 5 years ago if they wanted,a rag at work did exactly that after attending just a few games,they invited her for a season card,which she has kept only to make money from tourists for the " lesser games "
they laughed at us for years,i'll not laugh at them though,let them have a taste of hopelessness like what we sucked up for years
when i was younger i was glad that liverpool kept them cunts away from the top

they'll always be our main rivals especially if you live in GMR

Carnt believe I am typing this but I think United are more humble than Liverpool United very quickly after Fergie left realised where they are in terms of ability etc. Liverpool where always in an around the top so never stopped think they where top dogs and now they have won in Europe again and the league they are far more insufferable than United ever where

I don't know about rivals. However I'll never hate a club as much as I hate scum.

Liverpool are a mere nuisance, whereas the rags are crass, arrogant and self entitled sheep.

Never forget the clock banner they had at the swamp. When we was at our lowest ebb and they was regarded as the best team on the plant. They continued unmercifully and relentlessly to take the piss out of our great club. Just because they are no great threat at the moment doesn't detract from the fact they are our bitterest enimies, i for one would only be happy when they go bancrupt and cease to exist as a club. Horrible dirty rats. Liverpool dont even come close

Good post, yes we should never forget the banner but equally we should never forget the attack on the team bus either. That was pure hatred towards us and could've ended up being a serious incident. And what about the Ederson and Yaya incidents ? It's a stain on LiVARpool FC that despite all that success they have a violent and a very weird fan base. Personally I'd rather sit down with a rag and discuss football than anywhere near a dipper.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.