Are Villa a top 4 threat if they keep Grealish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, absolutely no chance.

It will be us at the top then the same old triumvirate of vile shits; scousers, chavs and scum. At least one of those aided by VAR. Leicester, Spurs and Arsenal will fight over the Europa spots, then it’ll be the best of the rest which is the best Villa, Everton and West Ham can aim for.

After that, the no hopers; Geordies, Saints, Wolves, Palace. Two or three unlikely wins against one of the top 4 will be their high points of the season. As we’ll constantly be reminded by Sky/BT if it’s against us.

Finally, the dross; Brighton and the three promoted sides, at least two of which will probably be going straight back from whence they came.

Grealish is immense, they've got in Watkins one of the best young strikers in the league, great on and off the ball and now they've signed another top top player in Buendia who I rate as being Mason Mount level. They've also got the best goalie in the league!

What do you think?

5B6CFAD9-6AEE-4E03-8E87-52B3D964B376.gif

Apart from rag and dippers players, Grealish is one of the single most overhyped players of this generation: I just don’t get what The fuss is. He’s ok, nothing special: just another decent(ish) run of the mill player, but he’s no world beater, not by a bloody long mile.

To me he’s a rag player: bleached highlights, an astonishingly impressive ability to throw himself theatrically to the ground when in the opposite penalty area, and a fawning fan-club that perpetuates the myth he himself created: a sort of Premier League Justin Bieber - all show and no substance.

Apart from rag and dippers players, Grealish is one of the single most overhyped players of this generation: I just don’t get what The fuss is. He’s ok, nothing special: just another decent(ish) run of the mill player, but he’s no world beater, not by a bloody long mile.

To me he’s a rag player: bleached highlights, an astonishingly impressive ability to throw himself theatrically to the ground when in the opposite penalty area, and a fawning fan-club that perpetuates the myth he himself created: a sort of Premier League Justin Bieber - all show and no substance.
Villa’s Kinky.

Grealish is immense, they've got in Watkins one of the best young strikers in the league, great on and off the ball and now they've signed another top top player in Buendia who I rate as being Mason Mount level. They've also got the best goalie in the league!

What do you think?

You're over egging how good Grealish is. He's very good but immense? Same again with Watkins and your best goalie in the league is pretty laughable in my opinion.

So it's a no from me. They'll finish top half or at least should do.

Hope not though because I dislike Villa due to the arrogance if their supporters I've encountered when we've played them. They really didn't like us signing Gareth Barry, James Milner and Fabian Delph that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.