Are we 5/1 for the title?

Pam

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/winner" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.oddschecker.com/football/eng ... gue/winner</a>

Can someone read this link and tell me it it means we're 5/1 to win the title?

And two or three more of the right sort of signings will narrow the odds even further. Who would have ever, ever EVER thunk it. Lickle City FC.

I have a feeling that the people that have mocked us, called us ickle city and said you cant buy success might just have a case of there head exploding when we change the footballing landscape this season

I know you cant tell the future but i am already so excited about the new season i dont know what to do!!!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I have a feeling that the people that have mocked us, called us ickle city and said you cant buy success might just have a case of there head exploding when we change the footballing landscape this season

I know you cant tell the future but i am already so excited about the new season i dont know what to do!!!!

PW????

City are the cause of global warming. We are trashing the planet,ffs. Hang your heads in shame.

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

PW????

What for a month, i would be in serious trouble come august!!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:

What for a month, i would be in serious trouble come august!!!
FF_125_white_3.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.