Are we all going on the beer happy tonight?

blucat599

I am, that was worth a mini celebration I can't remember a better result just when we needed it most, things were going downhill, out of the Cup and fans were getting, well as fans do when things aren't going well.
This was payback for Stoke the other night, we should have won that, when asked was today the best, Mancini said Stoke midweek was our best performance under him in the post match interview!

blucat599 said:
I am, that was worth a mini celebration I can't remember a better result just when we needed it most, things were going downhill, out of the Cup and fans were getting, well as fans do when things aren't going well.
This was payback for Stoke the other night, we should have won that, when asked was today the best, Mancini said Stoke midweek was our best performance under him in the post match interview!

Red stripe on it!

blucat599 said:

I'm with you Blucat - don't need an excuse to get bladdered TBH but that was fucking brilliant today!

Fook beer im into vodka tonight... this is a time for celebration... first time since 2000 we scored at stamford bridge and we won a comfortable victory by our own hand... this is just perfect and typical city... Awesome result today!!

Was going out anyway, might just let my City presense known tonight though. If you see someone around town singing City songs, it's probably me. Gonna be a messy'un.

As much blue on as I can find and Blue wickeds all night and loads of piss as well!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.