Are we being taken seriously?

Pezzer2

This is a good thing IMO. That we are not getting the credit we deserve. I have listened, watched and read certain media opinions and no one is hardly mentioning us. The sun shines out of Spurs and Redknapp's arse even though they are below us. This is Arsenals years to some pundits and the football they play warrants success in many people's eyes. Chelsea and United have the divine right to be always up there according to many journalists.
Darren Gough and other presenters keep on bashing us saying how we are not good enough and we have too many egos and a lack of spirit. What do they know especially a cricket presenter trying to talk football.

Dismiss us at your peril it will do for me. We have a very strong unit and im sure we will be even stronger in second half of the season, especially if we can get a a top striker in

Deep down we're being taken very seriously, but not one of them will say or print it. I'm quite happy peddling along without praise. Praise is for the end of the season, not during.

noticed it on sky tonight in the build up to the arse chelski game.
Andy fukn gray,talking about City...
"Newcastle gave the ball away for the 1st 2 goals,then Tevez gets a double deflection"...i.e. Newcastle defence is shit,City were lucky.
"yoonited should/could have been 4 or 5 up at half time"

Do we care,do we fuk.
Fuk them all i say,if they don't take us serious,it's their problem.

CTID.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.