Are we done booing the CL Anthem?

Cheering CITY, CITY, CITY! as we did at the latter part of the CL anthem last night was far more effective and meaningful than booing.

Booing is just ridiculous now, because we actively participate in the competition and celebrate with the trophy from the organisation we boo. To the neutrals watching around the world we must seem ridiculous and hypocritical, it wins us no fans and only makes those booing happy.

Surely those that show dissent by booing should want us to hand back the trophy and disassociate ourselves from the tournament? as that it the ultimate show of dissent...

The best way to fight against what uefa have done over the years is to win it every year and drown out their music with our clubs name so the world knows who we are and what we've done. Booing just seems childish now.
Quick question;

Were you in Istanbul and subjected to the shitshow they organised?

Quick question;

Were you in Istanbul and subjected to the shitshow they organised?
'Organised'? There was little, if any, evidence of organisation! I was in two minds on the issue until that night. Cattle are treated better. Now, I say fuck 'em! They deserve all the abuse they get.

Booing itself doesn't do anything - we've been doing it for years. We should be holding banners up to tell them why we're unhappy - a "For all UEFA care, we'd still be stuck in that Istanbul car park" type of thing - gets the point across in a pithilly unarsed way...

I gave a massive booooo for my mate who is still stuck in a car park in Istanbul.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.