Are we partly to blame?

KingRuben

I know that were not directly to blame for bad results and poor effor but i do believe in us being the "12th" man,as was proved yesterday Forest really got behind there fan's where as we sat there moaning and complaining,the Uefo cup final last year proved how amazing our stadium is when atmosphere is generated and i dont see why we cant bring a bit of Maine Road back to help the team,some blame the positioning of away fan's but something need's to be done! i think this lift would be what are team need,these organized events like 136 just don't work so what can we do to help (even if it doesnt work) our team in this time fo need?

if we are going to do something then ask the club increase the singing section to the whole of the east stand level 1 over a preiod of time so a little bit more every year.

DonnyCityLove said:
M35 Blue said:
It wasnt always great at Maine Road either

i was very young buy i faintly remeber it was alot better than this!

Some games were obviously but some have been at COMS. There the ones people remember though. Even the last ever game at MR the atmosphere was dump (good afterwards though with a cracking rendition of blue moon.)

DonnyCityLove said:
I know that were not directly to blame for bad results and poor effor but i do believe in us being the "12th" man,as was proved yesterday Forest really got behind there fan's where as we sat there moaning and complaining,the Uefo cup final last year proved how amazing our stadium is when atmosphere is generated and i dont see why we cant bring a bit of Maine Road back to help the team,some blame the positioning of away fan's but something need's to be done! i think this lift would be what are team need,these organized events like 136 just don't work so what can we do to help (even if it doesnt work) our team in this time fo need?
yes, only slightley because ADUG shouldent need us to protest against hughes for them to realise how shite he is and sack him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.