Are we the most resilient bottle proof team in history?

hilts

This could be the shortest thread in bluemoon history due to my shite memory but from the aguero season have we ever not got it done in the business end of the season?

8 points behind and have to win every game including the rags? Easy..

Liverpool win every week so we have to? No problemo

Have to win the last game of the season? Win every time.

Miles behind after the half way point? Just go on a mad run.

Have we ever failed when still in the running at the business end of the season. I thought this season we may fall short and then we just decided to win every fucking game.

What team has managed to be so fucking good at a time when mere mortals shit their pants?

Last edited:
This could be the shortest thread in bluemoon history due to my shite memory but from the aguero season have we ever not got in done in the business end of the season?

8 points behind and have to win every game including the rags? Easy..

Liverpool win every week so we have to? No problemo

Have to win the last game of the season? Win every time.

Miles behind after the half way point? Just go on a mad run.

Have we ever failed when still in the running at the business end of the season. I thought this season we may fall short and then we just decided to win every fucking game.

What team has managed to be so fucking good at a time when mere mortals shit their pants?
Despite the tired ‘typical City‘ cliché, on each of the four make or break final day promotions from 1983 to 2000, we delivered the goods.

Despite the tired ‘typical City‘ cliché, on each of the four make or break final day promotions from 1983 to 2000, we delivered the goods.
We always had a good chance if winning stuff if we were in with a shout, the problem was if we were struggling to avoid relegation in the last few games of any season we always were relegated.
Stuart Pearce for all the horrible football that he delivered, did actually break this trend FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MCFC HISTORY.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.