Are we turning in to Ryanair?

Yeah i got caught by the bag police on the main front gate on at the Norwich game.

Said about my backpack being too big but i only had meds and a sandwich in it.

I usually have a flight to catch after the game so im not putting it in storage and queuing. Plus city charging £5 is a joke.

He told me the trick was to get a City shop plastic bag and say you bought stuff there.

did that for the arsenal game and worked.

It has been the case at most aways for 3 years plus, even big hand bags fall foul.

If it is more of a tote or soft fabric bag, other clubs allow you to empty it into you pockets and put the bag in your pocket. If you have a little ruck sack or holdall bag you have no chance.

It makes sense to take no type of bag to any game if you can.
Is the correct answer. The only difference is that we now have bag storage. - Cash not accepted.

I had my little ones rucksack smaller than a4 & they said no bags. All it had in was a teddy & drink (little one was with me) lol we had to take back to car.

funny thing was a woman walked past us with a hand bag much bigger & she walked straight in. then somebody clearly bought half the shop with 2 full city carry bags & they walked in.

zero consistency

So lets say you are staying over as you have travelled from Belfast, you have checked out of your hotel and are going to the game. Sometimes its unavoidable

In this case, here’s a few options;
- leave bag at hotel and return for it after the game
- hide bag under a bush
- wear the same clothes, just bring a change of underwear and toothpaste (no bag needed)

Lots of ways to avoid that fiver/tenner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.