Are we...

Who says the same old shit ?
I don't.
That said Morrisey is crap.
Maddy was done in by her Dad.
God doesn't exist (except at Easter)

I've been online since around 1998. I am still mates with people I met around that time. We've met, and my missus has joined in, and been to stag do's, weddings, funerals, parties, holidays, football...etc etc...

We still play games online. We still meet up. The Wives all chat and woman.

I count them as good a mate as any I've known. A couple are Scousers. One is even a Utd fan. Good lads all.

Geeks. But good lads.

I haven't a clue how people have the time to post as much as some do on here. Most of it is pure shite ( both in off topic and about football) but i hope it never stops as i can't stop reading it. 90% of my total reading is probably done on here.

I was going to agree with you but then I went back to the first page to see how many posts I had. Fucking shameful.

Bald twat!
Justice for the follically challenged!
This is the just the type of baldist comment us slap heads have to put up with every day.

For t'was it not in scripture 'Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows'

Luke 12.7

Obviously he wasn't on about gingers though.
Oh, and it;s my birfday today, not that anyone cares.
And no post is ever wasted if includes the @dronefromsector7G being mocked.
Anyways Merry nail up baby Jesus day blues, or whatever it is.

It is also Hitlers birfday today. ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.