Are you a thief if.....

you should have considered that some sorta tax refund (lol)...
no id, what do u think the police did after it was turned in? probably went towards an office party or something.
i'm sure right now u could use that 2K.

if there was 2k in cold hard cash i would have taken it. anyone daft enough to forget that sort of money doesn't deserve it!

about 17 years ago doing my eveningpost round on a saturday me and a mate found a bag in the middle of a lane by a bus stop. i kicked it and heard a jinggleing of coins picked it up looked inside and seen big wadds of tenners twentys and pound coins. as i was only 14 at the time i got realy exited dummped my papers went back to my mates countes out 1300 quid. couldnt wait to go shopping the next saturday but in the week his mother went in his wardrobe in his wallet and seen big wads of cash so we had to hand it in to the police found out later it came from the bookies and the women cashier put it down as she got of the bus. he did give us a reward fuckin 20 quid each had to pay most of that for the papers i threw away lol

I've found wallets/phones before and handed them in. Makes a difference for me if it's possible to found out who it actually belongs to. I'd have no problem picking up a twenty on the floor and taking it.. but a bag with 2k.. I dunno. I'd like to think that maybe I'd hand it in, but such a large amount of money, I'd certainly be tempted.

I would of twatted your brother mate. The soft **** you NEVER pass up an opportunity like that. I would of took the money and put it in the bank in a savings account.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.